drank Royal Golden Safari by Butiki Teas

I took the day off to run errands and relax today. I am so happy I did. I get to enjoy teas as well! This tea is so good! It gives me a soft but nice caffeine kick. The nutty notes definitely stand out, as well as the cocoa and slightly tobacco-ish notes. Good tea. The leaves look like yunnan leaves with its brown to light brown, soft, fuzzy waves/curls. It smells and tastes almost like yunnan as well!

TeaBrat

I love a relaxing day with tea. :)

Ninavampi

Relax and Tea should be synonyms… ; )

oOTeaOo