drank Key Lime Coconut by Teas Etc

Another awesome sample from RachanaC – iHeartTeas. WOO Thank you! The leaves looked so tempting, and I knew I had to try this today. The leaves were wet or damp-looking to me. There was a mix of green lime zest and shredded coconut and black tea. The lime and coconut scents predominated this mix. I couldn’t really tell what color this was since I mistakenly used a dark blue mug!

The lime was very strong in this brew. It is tart and has a sharp note in it. There is barely any coconut in this. This is tart just like a key lime pie. I love these tropical blends! There is a sweetness to this tea, as well as a bit of creaminess to it. I’m not sure what it is though, but there seems to be a strange chemical-like taste to the aftertaste. My mouth doesn’t seem to like it too much. Good tea overall! Probably not my thing. I am curious to try this cold!!! :)