drank Royal Golden Safari by Butiki Teas

So I finished this tea up today. I love this tea so much, but not enough to buy it again. I think it is because I have so many teas. Hopefully, I will be able to stick to just certain types of teas. Who knows!

Anyhow, after steeping this tea, I remembered how smooth this was! The scent of the dry leaf was, again, fruity and berry-like. Just like the other Kenyan teas from Butiki. The scent of the leaves post-steep smelled burnt, toasty, and roasty. It was almost off-putting. However, as soon as the liquid hit my mouth I knew I was wrong! This tea is delicious and smooth. I had to let it cool off to get the real flavors. There was some nutty and toasty and cocoa flavors to this.

I accidentally let this cool to room temperature. I still took a sip, and it tasted even better! I wonder what this tea is like cold! It was slightly sweet and fruity! Yum! No bitterness… no astringency! Very refreshing and soothing. I like!