drank Citrus Mate by Adagio Teas

I found my samples of mates by Adagio in my cupboard. I put them in my “daily teas box” so I can reach for them more. I tried this for the first time. I wanted something bright and cheerful. Citrus sounds right. This smells like lemongrass… very strongly. This tea reminds me of a tea that I’ve had before. Perhaps a Numi lemony mate? I am not sure. Regardless, this is a good tea. Since I love lemongrass, I am a fan. I love the hint of orange in this tea as well. It is also a bit grassy and bitter in the aftertaste. The mate mix looked powdered, so I had to use a disposable tea bag for this tea.