drank Faux Cocoa by SerendipiTea

I received this in a swap. I forgot from who though :( I need to write it down on the tea containers, who I had swapped with. Any how, THANK YOU!!! This tea… ehem.. tisane… is absolutely amazing. It smells like cocoa and creamy. I love the large bits of spices mixed in this blend. So pretty and so real!

I am still sick.. ugh! But I could really taste the flavor. I could have drank this alone without any additives, since it is sweet and creamy. However, the flavors and creaminess really stood out once I added a little brown sugar and milk. The yogurt bits definitely helped, and each of the flavors stood out. I was getting caramel, cocoa, cloves, creamy, cardamom notes from this. I could tell there was no black tea in this blend as there wasn’t another strong taste to counter these spices. Overall, this is a wonderful, caffeine-free blend. Absolutely delicious!