drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

So, I FINALLY have a weekend off! I had been working 18 days straight, then I had a weekend conference in Maryland… and finally this weekend came rolling around. I felt like I haven’t had a chance to relax and breathe. Now is the chance. I came home and opened my tea cupboard. :)

I received a sample of this in a swap. I’m sorry I forgot who gave this to me. Who was it? Thank you so much! This tea is absolutely delicious. I had no expectations since I didn’t know much about this tea. I only knew that it was a black tea that had a fruity and floral scent to it. I only am reading the description now. On my tongue, it is slightly sweet and tasted very much like strawberries. I LOVE STRAWBERRIES! This is so good. There is mild astringency, but with sugar it nearly went away. I would imagine this is good in milk. I bet this would taste like strawberry milk!