I received this in a swap from Tommy the Toad ! I think this was the tea that I received? I am not sure, but it is a 2006 ripe Dayi puerh. I’m not experienced in the realm of Pu-erh at all, so I just asked to try any tea! This was was great! It was ripe! I can’t tell differences, but there was something “minty” and refreshing about this tea. I steeped it 7 times, and I know I could have done more! There is a nice scent to this tea. It is earthy and fresh, but in a good way. I was pleasantly surprised! I can’t wait to try another piece.