I don’t think I wrote a review for the first time I tried this nice tea from Teavivre. Anyhow I cleaned the first steep for about 30 seconds to a minute. Then i steeped the second time for 30 seconds! The brew was a thick, black tea. The scent is earthy and like wet fall leaves. There was a hint of fish to the scent… However, I burnt my tongue drinking this! I was too excited. _

Anyhow the taste was surprisingly light and airy, which I wasn’t expecting due to the liquid’s consistency. The taste was like wet fall leaves mixed in with some sweetness. There is a lot of depth to this tea. There is more lingering in the back of my mouth when I taste this tea. I can’t seem to describe it though. I used a large mug for this tea, and will try another steep of this later. I am sure more flavors will pop up. I didn’t taste any bitterness in this tea.

Bonnie

If you want more flavor steep this a few minutes. You will get a right nice earthy brew and if you want to, add some sugar and if you want cream for a latte.. This tuocha is fine for that kind of cuppa.

oOTeaOo

Thank you Bonnie! I will give that a try :)

Comments

Bonnie

oOTeaOo

Thank you Bonnie! I will give that a try :)

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy