Thank you Teavivre for this sample! It was hiding away in my cupboard! I have drank this twice already. This is a great tea. It has a nice, warm, subtly smoky, nutty and toasty flavor to it. It is a smooth tea that brews an amber color. It is bold and perfect for the morning cup. I’ve had it two mornings in a row now. I added some sugar and some milk to keep me going for a little longer.

This is a very delicious tea! I love Keemun teas, especially when I’m in the mood for them around this cooler time of year. Go Keemun!!