drank Strawberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

So I ordered from Red Leaf Tea when they had the sale! Wow! First, they shipped out so fast! Second, this matcha is so tasty! Finally, I haven’t touched matcha in years! My matcha utensils have been gathering dust, so I was excited to bust them out today.

I am approaching 12 weeks this Sunday! woo! I am cheating and having some caffeine! I read that I could have less than 150 mg/day of caffeine… or about one cup of coffee per day. I absolutely love strawberry and have been having bouts of cravings for strawberry. This was perfect. I sifted 2 bamboo scoops full of this matcha. The scent was like strawberry ice cream… not sorbet. I whisked as best as I could. What I got was a nice murky green with a bit of froth. Absolutely divine! I love the taste. The strawberry flavor was subdued, which was good. The matcha didn’t have any astringency, and it went down my throat smoothly. Delicious! I am a fan! I can’t wait to try the other matcha flavors (caramel, almond, amaretto) that I bought!

180 °F / 82 °C
BoxerMama

Congrats!

oOTeaOo

Thank you BoxerMama !!!! :)