drank Lychee Black by The Tao of Tea

I treated myself to black tea today! I saw there was enough of this tea left and then it was all done! This doesnt smell like lychee. Perhaps there is a subtle nuance of it. The brew was a nice golden brown and had a slightly nutty scent to it. It tasted great! It didnt need any additives. It was naturally sweet and the fruitiness was extremely subtle. Good tea overall! I cant say I will be purchasing this in the future. I love lychee and wished it had more of a presence in this tea.