Definitely craved this tea today even though it is a black tea. I lightly steeped it and added a lot of milk and some sugar. SO delicious! This is a perfect beverage for this morning as it snowed overnight! I love the spices and how creamy it was.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

So glad you enjoyed this and I am so happy to add that I plan on reblending this just for iHeartTeas.com. Reading this review only reinforces my need to recreate this and add it to my permenant collection. Thank you! :)

oOTeaOo

RachanaC Yes this has to be a permanent part of your collection. This is definitely my favorite or one of my favorite blends that you created!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Aww, thank you so much. It’s a great feeling knowing other enjoy your creations. I’ll keep you posted on when it’s available. :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

oOTeaOo

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy