drank Kiwi by Lupicia

I received this tea in the tea sampler I got from Lupicia. This is definitely a tea that I will buy and drink in the summertime as iced tea! I had this plain today without any additives. I steeped it for one minute but that was mostly to try and reduce the amount of caffeine I am taking in. It is sweet and tastes almost like kiwis and fresh apples! The more I took a sip, the more it reminded me of apples. This is so delicious and I bet it would taste great with some honey or sugar! There was astringency in the back of my throat, which left me feeling a little thirsty! Great tea overall! My tea shopping list is getting larger! I will wait to make any tea purchases until after June :)