drank Sencha "Chiran" by Lupicia

This tea made me happy today! I think this is the last of my Lupicia tea bag samples. I was hoping it wasn’t flavored, and it wasn’t! This is a nice, smooth sencha. I saw the spiky dark green leaves and I was happy! The scent was like nori and fresh and light. The brew was a nice yellow-green. The taste was mellow and refreshing. There was no astringency at all, and it went down smooth! Delicious! This is a nice sencha that has a sweet aftertaste. It is fresh and green.