drank Momoko by Lupicia

I received a sample of this in a swap from Lady 0f Spaydes. THANK YOU! This is one of my favorite teas from Lupicia. I had purchased this sometime last year and drank it up fairly quickly. The difference is this one is loose leaf. The ones I bought from Mitsuwa were bagged. I love looking at the leaves swirling in the water. The green tea were a little flat and cut up a bit. There were some stems, pink and red rose petals, and some sugar crystals. It was beautiful to look at. The scent is amazing and peachy. I love peaches! It is also light and sweet. The brew was a very light yellow. The taste is sweeter than a peach, but not artificial. Delicious! There is mild astringency, but it felt smooth going down my throat. The peachy, fruity taste lingers in my mouth.

I even went back to Mitsuwa today and purchased another 10 tea bag bundle of this. I love the color coordinated packaging too. This one is in an aluminum colored sealed plastic bag inside a paper container! On the outside, it has a geisha on a pink sleeve. I even bought a few others such as Cookie and Strawberry & Vanilla. I am super excited to try these teas. It is so hard for me to go on a no-buy. Ah! I need to stop buying tea. I’m also waiting on my Kusmi Teas order…