I probably shouldn’t have drank this tea this morning. I steeped the first one for my husband and I steeped it the second time for myself. Mine was lighter in color. I had bought a 3 pack of this off Amazon and finally opened this second tin. If anyone wants to try this send me a message!

Anyhow, it was mostly rooibos with some bits of black tea and colorful pretty safflower petals. The brew was red brown. Delicious! I added some sugar, but it didn’t need it. It is a good basic tea, but I won’t drink it until after June since apparently safflower is a blood thinner >_< Why didn’t I read into that BEFORE I drank this tea. Anyhow, I didn’t consume that much of it anyway. Still, since I worry a lot, I am worried.