drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

Delicious herbal! I love the pineapple coconut flavors with the sweet and nutty warmth of honeybush. I wasn’t extremely impressed today about it, but I think its because its not warm or summery out. :) I will need to taste this when it is warm out again.

I cannot believe I acquired a TON of tea recently even though I told myself I wouldn’t! My Kusmi order came in as well as the Culinary Teas contest that I won! I was so happy and excited to open the package to find LARGE amounts of tea!! Yum!