I drank this all up today! Yes! I am feeling accomplished! :) This was a good tea! Nice blend of spices. It was best mixed with milk and sugar, otherwise, it tasted too strong. My husband felt sick after drinking this. I think he may be sensitive to the tannins… He feels that way about a lot of black teas.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am thrilled you love this one. Though I’m sorry your husband felt sick. Like you said it must be something with black tea. Just an FYI I’m working on a reblend on this one. It will be available on my site. Both www.iHeartTeas.com and www.Etsy.com/shop/iHeartTeas just be sure to keep it away from the hubby. :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy