drank Anastasia by Kusmi Tea

I bought this from Kusmi online and realized I bought two of these small tins (one from each of 2 samplers). I am happy about that because I love this tea! This similar to an earl gray tea, which is also one of my favorite blended teas. I love bergamot and orange blossoms and citrus anything! I adore the beautiful Kusmi tins. Anastasia came in a navy blue tin.

This one is a nice blend. The dry leaf was a little wiry but thick. It was just the dark brown leaves and no flowers or anything that I can detect. The scent was filled strongly with lemons. This tastes amazing and is it smooth. There is no hint of astringency in here at all. The brew was a light brown. It tastes almost like a lemon cookie and got better as it cooled down. This tea doesn’t call for any additives, so I’ve had this plain.

Ysaurella