I wanted an evening green tea today. I chose this one as this is the only unflavored green tea that I have opened at the moment. I don’t like to open new teas right away either.

Regardless, I think I am feeling a bit down since my husband has to go on a trip abroad. I am not used to it, and I don’t know if I will get used to it anytime soon.

This is a nice, smooth green tea that is refreshing and a bit like nori and buttery. I brewed this at a cooler temperature because frankly, I forgot all about water I had cooling. This isn’t bad though. Not bitter and it goes down smoothly.