I decided to try this one from my samples box! I received this from Lady 0f Spaydes. Thank you :)

This one smells like a strawberry milkshake on the dry leaf. It smells a little artificial. The chocolate makes this taste malty like a strawberry malt milkshake. Delicious! This is definitely a good dessert tea. The puer is very mild, but makes this tea a little more interesting. At the end of a sip, there is mild astringency. I imagine this would taste great with milk, but I don’t have any in my fridge. Good tea overall!