drank Decaf Tea by Tea Boutique

I wanted a warm beverage tonight. I went to my parents’ house and am planning on staying here for 1-2 weeks while I am on nightfloat. I brought a variety of teas and tisanes. However, I forgot to bring a filter :( I hope the Wegman’s closeby has something. I opted for this one since this is a bagged tea, and it is nighttime here. This tea is really mild, but does well with milk and some sugar. This tea reminds me of a black assam that has been steeped twice, and this would be the third time I’m steeping it. The brew was a honey brown color, and it was light. Okay tea overall. I am not overly impressed. After I am done with the 5 tea bags that I have left, I am not buying this again.