drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

Wah I just made this iced overnight via the cold-brew method.

I just gulped down 2 cups of this. This tastes absolutely amazing cold, and there is no guilt with it too, besides the fact that I am out of this excellent blend! The weather is warming up, and this is perfect. I imagine myself sitting under an umbrella by the beach sipping on pina coladas. This is so refreshing and tastes like pineapple and coconut. The flavors come out very well when this is cold.

Please Frank! I hope you can make more of this for the summer!