This is PERFECT.

It is 60 degrees out. It is finally warm out, and tonight is my last night of night shift (perhaps EVER!!!). I am so excited to go to work and get this night done. My husband came back from visiting his family yesterday, so I was and still am so happy that he is back. I missed him so much. So, a lot of good things going on so far.

I brewed this up, and my husband left a package for me on the table. It was the Traveling Tea Box B!!! So excited! I took pictures right away, so I should have them posted up very soon.

Anyhow, this tea is perfect for today. I love coconut and I love oolong. This stuff is real. The bottom of my mug was a little bitter, but the beginning was delicious. I will try to brew this cold next time.