drank Lichee by Red and Green Company

I’ve officially run out of this Lichee tea. This time around, I did not add any milk or sugar. It tastes just fine, but if I had oversteeped it, I would have considered adding it. Dry, there is a vague hint of lichee. I smell mostly the black tea, which is how I like flavored teas to smell like. After steeping, it smells rich, and the lichee is very faint. The color is of very dark honey. When I swish the tea in my mouth, I can appreciate the lichee flavor, which is nice. It tastes a little bitter, which in my opinion, it doesn’t ruin the experience. The aftertaste is pleasant but left my mouth a little dry. I suppose that happens with some black teas I’ve had. Overall, I like this tea. I wouldn’t buy it again, but it was worth trying for sure.