drank assam gingia by Culinary Teas

I opened this package today! It smelled so good dry! Malt and cocoa are two things I love in life. The leaves were twisted and dark brown. Since I haven’t been brewing teas for long periods of time, the liquor was a bit scent-less to me. When I drank it, it tasted like good Assam. I detected maltiness, slight fruity notes, and some cocoa notes as well. It was still strong, so I added sugar and skim milk to it. Delicious and easier to drink with the additives, which I usually like to use when I’m drinking assam teas. I imagine that this would be a good base for blending teas or making chai.