drank Spicy Chai Latte by Trader Joe's

I went shopping at Trader Joe’s this afternoon and stumbled upon this. Normally I would pass by the chai mixes in stores, but this one caught my eye. Perhaps its a craving. I wanted it so bad. When I got home, I heated some milk and added about 3/4 of a scoop of mix. I was in heaven. This is arguably one of the best chai latte’s I have ever had. It is sweet, and so sinfully good. MMmmm… I want more, but I am holding myself back! It isn’t too spicy. It has the perfect blend of spices – cinnamon, clove, cardamom, anise, ginger, vanilla. mmm….