My parents came to visit me today and surprised me with this tin of tea! It was so sweet and thoughtful of them! I had never tried Zhena’s Gypsy Tea before, though I had eyed it several times at the grocery store. This one is a special holiday blend with a really cute and festive tin! I love how it says “Happy Holidays” in several languages on the tin.

Of course, I couldn’t resist and opened the tin to get a whiff of it. Hmm… smells so delicious! It smells sweet, refreshingly minty, and spicy. I couldn’t wait to try it! The sachet is round just like RoT’s sachets and has no tag.

I boiled water in my kettle, and since its a green tea, I let it sit until I can barely see the steam coming from the spout. I don’t have a thermometer, so I like to guess the temp. I steeped it for a little more than 3 minutes.

Wow smells so good! I can make out the cinnamon, cloves, and mint. It felt like a party in my mouth! It went down smoothly, and the mint wasn’t very overpowering, which is great. The blend is very refreshing. On my way in, I could smell the spices. The scent is strong and sweet. When I drink tea, I like to take my time, and even as it began to cool off a lot, it still tasted good. :) This will last me a while since there are 22 bags. I have to say… THANKS Mom and Dad!! :)