drank Spicy Chai Latte by Trader Joe's

This is so delicious! I made a cup of Spicy Chai Latte this morning for breakfast with hot milk. I haven’t been drinking a lot of tea these days. I am 37 weeks and I’m on the last few weeks! I can’t wait for her to come! :) I will probably be getting back to tea drinking afterwards. I love the blend of spices in this tea coupled with the sweetness. I haven’t tried this cold, though I imagine it would taste good!

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy