drank Momoko by Lupicia

I cold brewed this overnight in the fridge using just one teabag. Today, it was a highlighter yellow color! I felt like I was drinking something radioactive!

It is naturally sweet and I love the floral and peach tones in this tea. It is refreshing. I am thinking that some people may not like this tea cold, but I think it is good! Not one of my favorites because I usually like my cold beverages to be fruity or to taste like plain tea.

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy