drank Browncoat Genmaicha by 52teas

I received this from the Traveling Tea Box Pass B that momo wonderfully set up! I finally got to a sample today as I got out of work early today. This smells like a Krackel or Nestle Crunch bar. Yum! I could smell the roasted rice and popcorn as well as the chocolate cacao nibs. So delicious!

I must be out of my mind to be drinking this hot, but I wanted to try it out so badly. I love genmaicha teas, especially the stronger tasting ones. This one has a nice base to it. The dark chocolate runs in and out of the picture and lingers gently. This is a good tea to drink on a cooler day (like autumn, winter, or early spring). This is a delicious blend by 52teas. It goes down smoothly with a bit of astringency at the very end of the cup.

I wonder when I am going to deliver! :) Anxious and excited. I am going to buy some red raspberry leaf tea today.