drank Dublin Morning by Bewley's

I was having a headache all day. I am guessing it is a mixture of lack of sleep, having all my energy and calories seeping out, etc… I decided to make this tea. I used up the last bag sent by adagio breeze . This helped a lot! I think I forgot to have my morning tea today. My tea habits have gone out the door. My electric kettle has rust; I do not have a tea kettle; and my pots are teflon coated which alters the flavor of the water, so I have been microwaving my water. So, I haven’t been able to enjoy my oolongs, greens, or puerhs (I am pretty picky about how they are prepared).

Anyway, I didn’t have any milk, but the sugar was good enough with it. I put in some condensed milk, which changed the flavor entirely. Good, robust morning tea overall; though this isn’t something I would purchase.

CHAroma

Your electric kettle is rusty?? Oh dear.

oOTeaOo

Yes I was surprised! I was cleaning it with vinegar and water once in a while, but I noticed a spot of rust at the bottom that I couldn’t remove. I didn’t think that could possibly happen! >_<

CHAroma

Yeah, it’s probably time to get a new kettle.