I rarely reach for this since it always depends on my mood. It’s raining out, so I reached for this. It smells very earthy and dark, and I love how each mini cake is wrapped up. Very cute >_<! Generally for this tea, I like to infuse in short amounts of time. I usually don’t like the first infusion… it is too bitter and strong, though I imagine it might taste ok if I added milk and sugar. (note to self: try that next time!) The second infusion is my favorite.

On second infusion, it smells earthy and musty but a little sweet too. I love the sweet-like taste I get. The aftertaste is good as well. :)

Jillian

So how much tea does each mini pu-ehr cake make? a pot? a cup?
I have zilch experience when it comes to pu-ehr, unfortunately.

oOTeaOo

This was my first experience with Pu-ehr! It makes a lot. the first infusion is so dark and i only steep it for a few seconds! You can make a large pot with each mini pu-ehr. I can steep this about 4-5 times with a small teapot (serving size for one) or what I usually do is steep in a regular sized mug 2-3 times. If you want a cake, I can send you one! There are so many. Let me know :)

Comments

Jillian

So how much tea does each mini pu-ehr cake make? a pot? a cup?
I have zilch experience when it comes to pu-ehr, unfortunately.

oOTeaOo

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy