drank Candy Cane by Adagio Teas

I made this cold. I thought it would taste better that way, but it tastes a tad better than hot, but not that much. From the tin, it smells like caramel. When i cold brewed it, It tasted like very sweet, minty, creamy caramel. I didn’t enjoy the creamy caramel part of it so much. It makes me want to gag just a little. I do love how there were bits of candy cane in there though.

I can’t wait until I’m through with this. I hate to have tea go to waste…

Iced
Jillian

It might be one to throw into the Travelling Teabox, if you signed up for it. :)