drank Rose Tea by Lupicia

I received this in a swap a long time ago. I was nervous to try it because of all of the rose petals. They are very pretty and the blend has a little black tea in there. I used the whole sample and steeped it in a small 8oz glass teapot that my mom gave me recently. The rose petals are pink and very beautiful. The liquor was a pale pink/brown. It tasted surprisingly good! It is light and slightly floral. It is not overpowering and not bitter at all. This is a great tea! I wish there was a little more black tea in this blend.