I finally opened up a package of this tea that I had bought from Teavivre a long time ago. I love the shiny purple packaging. Upon opening it up, there was another plastic bag inside that I had to peel off the tea leaves. The tea leaves were sticky and looked glazed. I put them in a small teapot and watched as the water turned a translucent and slightly muddy honey color. The leaves expanded and were medium-large in size. I love oolong teas, but this is the first time I have had this blend before. This tea tastes great! It has a floral and sweet taste to it. I love how the honey is infused in this tea, and it isn’t overpowering either. This is a delicious tea. I have one more packet left!

Flavors: Flowers, Honey