I bought this online from Teavivre a while ago. I used all the leaves from one packet, but I could have split it into two or three parts to use later. Keemun is not particularly my favorite black tea, but it was one of the first loose leaf teas I had ever bought. This tea is actually very good. It is smoky but not overpowering or ‘in your face’. It is a little woody and has a hint of cacao in it. It is ever so slightly astringent, but it is VERY smooth. In fact, I didn’t add any additives to this tea at all. This was a pleasant and good experience and a great morning brew.

Flavors: Cocoa, Dark Bittersweet, Malt, Wood