drank A Green Chiller by Adagio Teas

Umm whats the difference between this and hot water with a tiny squirt of some fruit juice? The hot water felt nice and the scent was very mild yet sweet. I enjoyed the scent more than the tea. I even let this steep for longer. Maybe it is just my taste buds. Generally I like green teas and I’ve had a few flavored greens and enjoyed them. I should have tried this sample cold since the name is “A Green Chiller” but I only had a small sample of it.

Ok so second cup, I added some sugar, which I’ve never done to green teas before… tastes like sugar water. my mistake. >_

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more