drank Titania by Adagio Teas

Dry: Faint fruity scent. Soft, ‘fuzzy’ long green-white leaves mixed with fruits and berries.

The making: used about 1.5 teaspoons. Used my large bodum glass teapot (it was my first teapot). I haven’t used most of my teaware so I’ve decided to start using them again!! Makes me so happy inside. I also love sharing my love for tea with my boyfriend! He is starting to get hooked on different teas instead of the usual Assam with milk and sugar. (but I digress!)

Steeped: The color is a light yellow-caramel. The scent is faint fruity and floral. The taste is almost indescribable in a good way. It it so delicate and naturally sweet. This was blended very well. The white monkey was not overpowered by the fruit IMO, but they all worked in harmony. I imagine this would taste delightful cold brewed!

Overall: Great signature blend! I love it! I would love to try this cold. Delicate.