Valentines tea seems to be a very popular addition to signature blends… most of the ones I’ve tried had it in there.

This was sweet, and it didn’t need any sugar, which is great since I generally use sugar with black teas. It wasn’t bitter, and not one blend overpowered the other. Very good tea indeed! I may even purchase a can of it!! :)

This is the perfect tea for this cold, snowed in day!

Auggy

Do you happen to have the Teachat signature box pass? I’m seeing a lot of ones I’ve tried from that pop up in your notes lately and it makes me smile. :) <— See?

oOTeaOo

I definitely have the Teachat SB box, and I’m totally enjoying it. I’m just waiting for the next person to respond to me. It makes me smile too :)

Comments

Auggy

oOTeaOo

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy