drank Princess Tea Party by Adagio Teas

Dry: rooibos + fruit mix. Smells fruity!

The making: used my ceramic teapot. I love that I can share tea!

Steeped: The aroma – smells like juice! Tastes fairy tart and sweet. I let it sit until it was cool and I actually enjoyed it even more. I saved a little bit to cold brew for tomorrow or later today. I can’t wait to try it.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

This has to be one of my daughters favorite blends. I made this especially for her. Of course it satisfies my sweet tooth too. :o)

oOTeaOo

I enjoyed this cold as well :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

oOTeaOo

I enjoyed this cold as well :)

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy