Valentine’s again! I smell it a lot when the leaf was dry. After I had steeped it, the chocolate and coconut smell and taste were overwhelming, in a good way. I added milk and sugar, which helped calm the mixture. I usually am not a fan of coconut tea, but this one was done very well. The cinnamon added a touch of spice. Valentine’s didn’t stand out so much to me, but there was a slight strawberry aftertaste, which was tasty.

Overall, this is my favorite Twilight SB so far. :) My fav coconut blend!