drank A Sweet Peach Treat by Adagio Teas

Peach and Nuts! I enjoy trying teas and trying to figure out what flavors are there and what type of tea it is. By looking at the dry leaves, I was guessing oolong. They smelled faintly peachy. After I had steeped it, the peach flavor and scent came on full strength in a good way. It was followed by a warm, nutty flavor and aftertaste, which I love.

This must have been the almond oolong! Some oolongs have that nutty warm taste on my palate. I enjoyed this treat. After tasting it plain, I decided to try it with a little sugar and milk, which didn’t take away from the flavor. Good tea, happy me!