Ham. Bacon. Pork. Those were the first things I thought when I smelled and tasted this.

Savory and smokey. The calendula flowers are large and whole. I was very surprised. Pretty and yellow. There were blue cornflowers in there as well. A colorful, natural tea. I think I have to get used to this tea though. I am not used to drinking savory, smokey teas. Especially not ones that smell like ham to me. Wow. Interesting flavor. I have a large tin of this. I hope I eventually fall in love with this.