drank Rooibos Vanilla by Adagio Teas

Mixed this with Adagio’s Peppermint. Reminded me of some toothpaste I tried that was flavored vanilla mint. A good combination. Warm and refreshing. Plus, theres no caffeine, so hopefully I’ll sleep a tad earlier today. This herbal would be a great replacement to candy mints or gum. My mouth feels so fresh and clean!

I probably shouldn’t lay down for a little bit though… peppermint relaxes the lower esophageal sphincter, and I sometimes have acid reflux… >_