First, cute name for a blend! Second, this is delicious! I smell the peach… the artificial peach scent. It is really strong, and I wish it didn’t have that smell. Nonetheless, it tastes good. I never thought of the idea of combining chai spices with peach and mango, but this delivered pretty well. It has a nice sweet and tart taste to it. I enjoyed the spices as I’m a big fan of chai. I added some sugar and milk, but this didn’t need the milk so much. But with the chai spices, I thought the milk would accentuate the spices more. I can’t tell if it did. Good tea overall! A great way to start my day!