drank Toasted Sesame by Adagio Teas

When I first opened this tin, the first thing I noticed was how oily and black the leaves look. The smell was just like toasted sesame, which I absolutely love! After I steeped it, the leaves looked dark brown and almost had a green sheen to it. Very nice. The smell of sesame was faint to me. The taste is very faint sesame but bitter. I added some sugar after tasting it without sugar. I believe it needed it. I don’t have any milk, but it might help to add some milk too. Overall, good tea. I’m not too into bitter though. My mouth feels a bit dry now.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I do enjoy me some Toasted Sesame. Yummy!

Sugar in that??? Hahaha weird!=D

Stephanie

Not too weird, actually. Many asian desserts and candies are flavored with sesame. :)

Ricky

That is so true!

I don’t doubt that, but my American taste buds say “What the heck???” =D

Butiki Teas

this sounds like a yummy tea.

oOTeaOo

I love sesame anything on desserts like those fried sticky balls with sesame seeds on the outside and red bean on the inside! YUM! I forget what they are called. :)

Butiki Teas

ooooh, i remember those red bean & sesame deserts. those are awesome.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I do enjoy me some Toasted Sesame. Yummy!

Sugar in that??? Hahaha weird!=D

Stephanie

Ricky

That is so true!

I don’t doubt that, but my American taste buds say “What the heck???” =D

Butiki Teas

this sounds like a yummy tea.

oOTeaOo

Butiki Teas

ooooh, i remember those red bean & sesame deserts. those are awesome.

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy