drank Sakura Sencha by Den's Tea

Delicious! Each time I reach for this tea, it tastes different to me. It is probably because I’m not very accurate in my steeping parameters. I usually estimate. Smells excellent and tastes smooth. It has a nice, subtle cherry accent to it, especially when I let it roll around in my mouth. I know it might sound gross, but I like doing it. _

Yummy! On the plus side, I am finished with my surgical rotation!!! yay! I feel relaxed these days and I finally have some quality time to spend with tea.