drank PG Tips Loose Leaf by PG Tips

I wanted to try this out so I bought a box at the grocery store nearby. I can’t rate it this time since I used it to make spiced chai the way I like to make it – on the stove. I am studying for my step 2 board exam, which I’m taking on Monday and needed a break. Chai – my comfort beverage of choice!

This is exactly what I needed.

This was f a n t a s t i c! I added 2 heaping tablespoons of this blend. From the box (its a cute box IMO) it smelled like it would be strong and possibly bitter alone… the leaves are all cut up really small – fannings? CTC? Is that what its called? This blend turned out darker than any of chais that I’ve made in the past. It was not bitter! So delicious! Great tea for chai. Well… I think strong tea is great for chai. It balances out all the spices. _

If I were to try this plain, I would probably add half a teaspoon and steep for a short amount of time. Til next time!

Boiling 8 min or more