drank Green Chai by Adagio Teas

YES! Just finished my exam! Step 2 is complete!

I finally got around to opening and trying out the chai sampler from Adagio… starting with this one – Green Chai aka Bengal Green Chai. One thing I noticed about most chai blends is the amount of spices in the mix. I am almost tempted to pick them out and put them aside to use on different occasion. You can bring out so much flavor with not so many spices. This one had a decent amount.

I love how the dry leaves are rolled. It is very pretty. Very spicy – cinnamon or cloves. I can smell it from across the room. No need for sugar. Next time I’ll try it with sugar and/or milk! I love to experiment. _